.

Pagan Jewelry & Spellcasting Kits by Rose Embyrs

Pagan Jewelry & Spellcasting Kits by Rose Embyrs
Touch the picture to be transported to the Rose Embyrs Pagan Store & Website
1:44 AM

Contract with Noble Romance!

Scribed by Chérie De Sues

I'm thrilled to share that I've just signed another wonderful contract with Noble Romance Publishing for Dangerous Curves! This contemporary suspense novel will be a surprise for my romance readers when they learn it's a Rubenseque romance with a curvy heroine. Selena Russo is a full-figured model in trouble after winning the coveted three year contract that will take her to Paris. Sparks fly when she finds out her hot & hunky photographer is part of her security team. I'll be putting up an excerpt soon at http://www.cheriedesues2.com, I'll make sure it's steamy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.