Thursday, June 10, 2010

A fourth page to Irish Gypsy's Parlor

I'm thrilled with the wonderful comments on my newest blog & website, Irish Gypsy's Parlor. I used this blog name because I'm am a creature of tradition. I'm Irish/Gypsy and my grandmother would take me into her magickal "parlour" to teach me Wiccan Ways... I never thought years later I'd be at the computer and sharing the ancient Book of Shadows and family recipes for success with White Magick. The newest page is just that, Family Book of Shadows, recipes to help you with everyday stress and fix things that become less than ideal in your life. I am a firm believer that you can get what you want, have it your way and make everyone happy in the process with your decisions. A strong woman is no secret in Wicca, we were the chosen, the ones in tune with nature. I hope you enjoy the blessings of our world.
Blessed Be, Cherie

Sterling Silver Diamond Cut 5 Point Star Pentagram Ring, size 9

No comments:

Post a Comment