Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to Irish Gypsy's Parlor

Welcome to my Irish Gypsy's Parlor...

My name is Chérie Angélique de Sues and my family was cursed by my great, great, great, great grandmother who was dragged through the streets of Paris and burned at the stake as a practicing gypsy-witch.

As she succumbed to the flames, she cursed her daughter-in-law who betrayed her that no de Sues male who married a Catholic bride would bear sons. After many generations and barren, son-less Catholic brides, I am the last of the de Sues name. The curse held true and so began my interest in the Wiccan-Gypsy heritage that is mine.

Irish Gypsy's Parlor will introduce characters from my novels. Ghosts, werewolves, Wiccans and Gypsies who walk by night. A realm of dreams, fortunes and shapeshifters. No one is quite safe, even in the parlor.

So keep scrolling down into the abyss of sexy excerpts, spells, omens, my families Book of Shadows and be enchanted...

May truth shine on you,
Chérie Angélique de Sues

No comments:

Post a Comment